- A prominent front yard entrance which complements both the house and the neighbourhood.
- This site is very close to the charming, yet historical town of Unionville in Markham Ontario.
- Driveway pavers reflect the look of cobblestone and pay homage to the Unionville Village historic feel
- Clean linear lines for the walkway and steps flanked with armour stone on each side
- Strategically placed plants at the optimal scale accentuate the front entrance, which becomes the focal point of the design
- A seamless blend of traditional and contemporary materials give this home a timeless look
- Open concept gives a property a sense of presence and accentuate it’s width
- This understated elegance shows attention to detail and mastery quality of the stonework